Kick off the SPRING with a weekend mountain getaway filled with snowshoeing (or hiking depending on snow conditions), meaningful conversation with like-minded women, yoga, and learn how to make kombucha!
- Food & Lodging
- Yoga Instruction
- Kombucha Demonstration
- Snowshoe Rentals
- Daily guided reflections & discussions
- Community of like-minded women
- Trip photo reel to capture your memories!
Location: Whitehall, MT
Price: $125 per guest
Saturday, April 13
10:00am – Arrive at Homestake Lodge in Whitehall, MT.
10:00-10:30am – Check ins & introductions/ice breaker
11:00am-1:00pm – Snowshoe/Hike
1:00-2:00pm – Lunch Break
2:00-3:00pm – Outdoor Yoga
3:00-4:00pm – Envisioning your best future self exercise
4:00-5:00pm – Shower/Freshen up
5:00-7:00pm – Appetizers & Dinner
7:00-10:00pm – Reflection, Crafts, Cabin games, Relax
Sunday, April 14
7:00-8:00am – Breakfast.
8:00-9:00am – Reflection/Journaling.
9:00-10:00 – Kombucha Demonstration.
10:00am – Check out of lodge.
11:00am-1:00pm – Outdoor Yoga.
1:00pm – End of weekend! Goodbyes.
- Snowshoes available at lodge
- Yoga Mat
- Layers (base layer, fleece/down layer, shell)
- Water resistant pants or gators
- Hats, mittens, scarf, etc.
- Wool socks
- Warm & comfortable boots
- Day pack
- Small first-aid kit (may want tylenol/advil?)
- Medication/personal items
- Water Bottle
- Cash tip for adventure leader
530 Upper Rader Creek Rd, Whitehall, MT 59759
To secure your spot on this adventure, fill out the registration form below and RMWO will reach out to you!