Glacier National Park, two days of rafting, one night of camping, riverside yoga, and great company with like-minded women! What more could you ask for?
- Yoga Instruction
- Guided rafting
- Camping gea
- Personal development workshop
- Daily guided reflections & discussions
- Community of like-minded women
- Trip photo reel to capture your memories!
Location: Hungry Horse, MT
Price: $799 per guest (optional $400 non-refundable deposit to secure spot; remainder due May 11th)
Saturday, June 22
8:00am – Arrive in GNP at Glacier Guides.
9:00am – Depart for rafting.
10:00am-3:00pm – Rafting trip.
5:00pm – Arrive at camp.
6:00pm – Dinner.
8:00pm – Sunset yoga.
9:00pm – Fire.
Sunday, June 23
7:00am – Yoga
8:00am – Breakfast.
10:00 – Rafting
3:00pm – End of weekend! Goodbyes.
- Yoga Mat
- Sleeping bag, matress/cot (can rent)
- Long Sleeve shirt & rain jacket
- Beanie for nighttime
- Wool socks
- River shoes
- Comfortable closed toed shoes
- Day pack
- Small first-aid kit (may want tylenol/advil?)
- Medication/personal items
- Water Bottle
- Cash tip for adventure leader
To secure your spot on this adventure, fill out the registration form below and RMWO will reach out to you!