Unleash your inner free-spirit with an adventure that will feed your soul. Surround yourself with a community of like-minded women as you snowshoe, enjoy a catered lunch at Honey’s Cafe, make your own personalized greeting cards, and engage in a mindful yoga flow at Mountain Town Yoga studio!
- Guided snowshoeing
- Instructor-led yoga class
- Catered Lunch
- Make your own custom greeting cards
- Community of like-minded women
- Photo reel to capture your memories!
Adventure Leader: Ginger Shenefelt
Trip Location: Red Lodge, MT
Trip Cost: Early Bird $99
10am – Meet at the Civic Center Parking lot.
10:30-1:30 – Snowshoe (Opportunity to Demo Glidelites!)
2:00pm – Lunch at Honey’s.
3:00pm – Card Making Craft at Honey’s.
4:45 pm – Yoga at Mountain Town Yoga.
6:00pm – Optional Dinner and drinks. (not included in trip cost)
- Snowshoes** (Approx. $15 to rent)
- Sack lunch & snacks
- Layers (base layer, fleece/down layer, shell)
- Water resistant pants or gators
- Hats, mittens, scarf, etc.
- Wool socks
- Warm boots for hiking
- Day pack
- Small first-aid kit (may want tylenol/advil?)
- Medication/personal items
- Bear spray
- Water Bottle
- Cash tip for adventure leaders that go above and beyond (optional)
**Snowshoe rentals are available at Sylvan Peak in Red Lodge, MT. (406-446-1770)
Call before January 19th for best availability. Mention RMWO for a group discount!
**Rentals also available at Sunshine Sports in Cody, WY and The Base Camp in Billings, MT.
Red Lodge Civic Center
215 14th St W, Red Lodge, MT 59068
209 Broadway Ave S, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Mountain Town Yoga
224 Broadway Ave S, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Sam’s Tap Room
1445 Broadway Ave N, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Silver Run Ski Trails
Drive north on US Hwy 212 towards Red Lodge for 0.3 miles. Turn west (left) onto the West Fork Rd and drive 2.8 miles. Stay to the left (follow signs) and continue on the West Fork Rd. Drive 1.6 miles and turn left into the Silver Run parking lot.