We want to help you finish off 2018 with a weekend to remember in beautiful Whitehall, Montana!
Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, relaxation, crafting, and connecting with empowering and encouraging outdoorsy women! (Maybe even a glass of your favorite wine… hint hint)
Before heading back to work or school for the New Year, join RMWO for our last adventure of the year!
TRIP COST: $200
TRIP LEADER: Samantha Strable
December 29, 2018
10:00am – Arrive at Homestake Lodge in Whitehall, MT.
10:00-10:30am – Check ins & introductions/ice breaker
11:00am-1:00pm – XC Ski or Snowshoe
1:00-2:00pm – Lunch Break
2:00-4:00pm – XC Ski or Snowshoe (or relax in lodge)
4:00-5:00pm – Shower/Freshen up
5:00-7:00pm – Appetizers & Dinner
7:00-10:00pm – Crafts, Cabin games, Relax
December 30th, 2018
7:00-8:00am – Optional Yoga Flow
8:00-9:00am – Breakfast
9:00-10:00 – Relax & Connect
10:00am – Check out & Say goodbyes!
Included In Trip Cost:
- Food & Lodging
- Ski Pass
- Rentals (if needed)
- Craft supplies
- Trip photo/video reel
- Women’s community!
What To Bring
- Appropriate clothing for nordic skiing, ie. Baselayers, mid layers, and a weather resistant shell (Layers are your friend, you can take things off as you warm up)
- Sunglasses (the snow can be bright!)
- Sleeping bag/Blankets (beds, pillows, and sheets provided)
- Personal medical supplies (allergy medications, etc.) toiletries)
- Water bottle
- Yoga mat (if you want to participate)
- If you enjoyed your TRIP, be sure to thank your adventure leader with a TIP! (cash)
530 Upper Rader Creek Rd, Whitehall, MT 59759
NOTICE** Rocky Mountain Women Outdoors has a strict no-refund policy. Because each adventure has limited spots available, we may not be able to fill a spot on short notice. If you should be unable to attend, we would be happy to retain your payment and use it towards a future adventure with a 30% processing fee on the next adventure. Rocky Mountain Women Outdoors will not assume responsibility for any circumstances that prevent you from attending our event.