Join our community of adventurous women for a day of classic skiing, waxing demonstrations, and a beading class. This day trip will empower you both physically and creatively… Leave with not only a hand-crafted piece of art, but also with rich new connections to women who love the outdoors, just like YOU.
- Guided XC Skiing (instruction available as needed)
- Waxing demonstration
- Beading class
- Community of like-minded women
- Adventure photo & film reel
Adventure Leader: Ginger Shenefelt
Trip Location: Red Lodge, MT
Trip Cost: $125
9:30am – Meet at parking lot behind Red Lodge Civic Center. Carpool to West Fork.
10am – Arrive at West Fork gate. Introductions/Ice Breaker
10:30am-12:30pm – Classic Ski & sack lunch/snack
1:00-2:30pm – Waxing demonstrations at The Pollard Hotel (appetizers provided)
2:30-3:30pm – Rest/relax… explore town. (On your own)
3:30-6pm – Beading class at The Pollard Hotel (appetizers provided)
6pm – End of day surprise!
6:30pm – Depart
- Classic Skis and boots are preferred. Sylvan Peak rents them Please call 406-446-1770. For Group rates mention you are with RMWO. Be sure to book by January 19th best availability. Rentals also available in Cody and Billings.
- Sack lunch or money for lunch in town.
- Layers (base layer, fleece/down layer, shell)
- Water resistant pants or gators
- Hats, mittens, scarf, etc.
- Wool socks
- Day pack
- Small first-aid kit (may want tylenol/advil?)
- Medication/personal items
- Bear spray
- Water Bottle
- Cash tip for adventure leaders that go above and beyond (optional)
Red Lodge Civic Center
215 14th St W, Red Lodge, MT 59068
209 Broadway Ave S, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Mountain Town Yoga
224 Broadway Ave S, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Sam’s Tap Room
1445 Broadway Ave N, Red Lodge, MT 59068
Silver Run Ski Trails
Drive north on US Hwy 212 towards Red Lodge for 0.3 miles. Turn west (left) onto the West Fork Rd and drive 2.8 miles. Stay to the left (follow signs) and continue on the West Fork Rd. Drive 1.6 miles and turn left into the Silver Run parking lot.